Announcing: Travel Sketching Workshop in India! Feb19 – Mar 06, 2017

October 3, 2015

15Oct02_India_TajMahal01
photo: Ryan

UPDATE: Have deleted the old info in this post, due to this superseding announcement concerning new plans for a replacement instructor.

15Oct02_India_TajMahal02
photo: Ashley Coates

1. M E Cheshier permalink
    October 3, 2015 3:32 PM

Wow! Beautiful!

2. October 3, 2015 4:50 PM

I come from India and I wish you have a wonderful trip! There are so many other places that I would suggest you visit but you will certainly have plenty to see and paint in these cities :)

• October 3, 2015 5:21 PM

I’m sure! We will just be dipping our toes in all the possibilities. I’d love to come stay for six months :) Maybe one day we can make it work :)

3. October 3, 2015 4:50 PM

Looking forward to seeing your posts about it.

4. October 3, 2015 5:49 PM

Sounds like a wonderful adventure…warm regard Karen

5. ashish madkaiker permalink
    October 4, 2015 9:48 PM

hi Marc, first of all thanks for making classes on craftsy, there is so much to learn from you in these classes and they have really made difference in my sketches and painting. I am from India and and i am very happy to know that your workshop is scheduled in India. The places you have chosen are very beautiful and i assure you that you will enjoy your trip. Indian architecture and colours used for them are visual delight to artist. There are lot more places which you need to explore in India. I will try to attend the workshop will confirm ASAP. Best of Luck and welcome to India. Ashish.

6. October 5, 2015 7:14 AM

That sounds like an amazing trip! I will keep it on my radar – great to know so far in advance!!! Think there will be spots I can draw from and drink a coffee/chai?

• October 5, 2015 10:33 AM

Hey Barb – yes, there should be plenty of downtime if you want it. We’ll be doing full days painting, but also days with an option to go off on your own or just sketch casually in small groups. On a long trip we have to pace ourselves I think :)

7. October 9, 2015 3:42 PM

I remember looking at your work, and thinking, “Oh man! Only if he ever plans to paint India..” and look, where we’ve come. I’m happy for us. Thank you, and only the best wishes in your way.

— Hardik