Announcing a new video lesson: Travel Sketching in Mixed Media!

August 20, 2015

Title_Card_Travel

Hey everyone! I’m excited to announce my second video series with Craftys.com!

Travel Sketching in Mixed Media is a followup to my 5 start reviewed course Sketching People in Motion.

This time, the focus is on making sketchbook drawings and rapid watercolor sketches as you travel the world. My number one goal with the course, is to help you come come with sketchbook full of memories from your trip. Be it a family vacation, a day trip, or just taking a long lunch hour every Friday – my greatest reward is seeing people’s sketchbooks fill up with images.

Or, click on over to the Instructional Videos page of the blog to find out more about Travel Sketching in MIxed Medial! You will find a special registration discount offered to anyone who joins via my blog.

Craftsy_Travel Sketching_Capture_00bCraftsy_Travel Sketching_Capture_02

1. Chantal Vincent permalink
    August 20, 2015 5:07 PM

Brilliant! Very much looking forward to this course Marc. The last one was so helpful.

2. August 20, 2015 5:57 PM

Mark, That is great news!!! I look forward to taking your next course. I have already watched the first one several times, and will watch it several times again. Best wishes, Steven Lloyd

3. August 20, 2015 6:17 PM

Fabulous news about your new course, Marc. So looking forward to it!

4. Mary Shaw permalink
    August 20, 2015 7:04 PM

Yay!! Can’t wait to check this out. Keep up the great work!

5. ink2art permalink
    August 20, 2015 7:47 PM

Great news…holidays first….then I will sign up

6. August 20, 2015 9:21 PM