Shari Blaukopf’s Sketching Landscapes in Pen, Ink and Watercolor

June 17, 2015

I just wanted to get the word out to any of my readers that my friend and painting buddy Shari Blaukopf has just launched a Craftsy.com class. She’s given me her instructors discount code to pass on to you. Please feel free to share this link with anyone you know!

Use the link (below) and you will get a minimum of 30% off, possibly more. It varies depending on what Craftsy.com is offering in your region. Enjoy the class! ~Marc

Click HERE to Register for: Shari Blaukopf’s Sketching Landscapes in Pen, Ink and Watercolor

1. Mary Shaw permalink
    June 17, 2015 3:17 PM

Thanks Marc – I ordered the course earlier this week. It is fantastic and a great compliment to your excellent Craftsy course. Highly recommended!

2. Rebecca Lilly Segura permalink
    June 17, 2015 4:05 PM

Thanks Marc, I just purchased the class. Also, I must tell you that I recently began the lessons in your craftsy class and am enjoying the experience. I am new to urban sketching and really enjoying the loose freedom of gesture drawing. I am really amazed at how lovely my loosey-goosey gesture drawings end up after adding the ink and color. :)

3. June 17, 2015 5:58 PM

Thank you so much Marc! I have signed up and from the preview, it looks like a great class. I really enjoyed your Craftsy class also….it’s one I have already referred back to.

4. June 17, 2015 6:50 PM

Thanks Marc….signed up last week and went through her classes quickly. I wish I had the classes back in early April when I took a trip to southern Utah. It would have helped doing my sketches of the red sandstone landscapes. She is an outstanding instructor. I highly recommend her Craftsy class.

5. June 17, 2015 8:55 PM

Thank you so much for sharing this class!! I will be signing up shortly!! We are going on an Alaskan cruise in a week and a half and I have been practicing my sketching and watercolor, but still feel less than able to capture what I will see there. I think this class will give me the boost in skills and confidence that I need!! :) thanks!!!

6. June 17, 2015 10:36 PM

Great
    thay màn hình sony c3 http://www.istarmobile.vn/thay-man-hinh-cam-ung-sony-xperia-c3-sp798

7. loubelcher permalink
    June 18, 2015 10:09 AM

thanks… signed up and looking forward to spending some time on it today.

8. June 18, 2015 11:33 AM

Thanks I have signed up and will now have to create some time to follow the course!

9. June 18, 2015 1:54 PM

Really nice

10. LauraG permalink
    June 19, 2015 9:11 PM

I LOVED your class and I had been looking at Shari’s… thanks to you, I have signed up for that one too! Thanks so much for the post and for teaching your class. It really is wonderful! I hope you will teach more in the future.

11. June 19, 2015 11:26 PM

Reblogged this on Little Deduction.

12. slowlane permalink
    June 20, 2015 10:15 AM

Both her course and your course are excellent.

13. August 15, 2015 5:14 AM

thay cảm ứng lg g2 http://www.istarmobile.vn/thay-cam-ung-lg-g2-d802f320-sp495 :D

Trackbacks