#OneWeek100People2017: Show me the People!

March 9, 2017

The response around the web for #OneWeek100People2017 has been tremendous!

Here’s a small gallery of sketchers I found on Instagram. Click the pics to be taken to the artists’ photo streams.

There’s just as many on Twitter. <click there!

If you’re on Facebook, throw the hashtag in the search bar and find out who your friends have been sketching :)

I’m having a blast going down this internet rabbit hole. A vast range of styles and subjects from sketchers all over the world! People seem to be having a great time with it :)

Thanks to everyone who’s been posting with the hashtag. Are you feeling the world wide sketching community?

>Ed Note: You can read the rest of this series of posts HERE <

1. joantav permalink
    March 9, 2017 9:23 PM

This was such a fun challenge. Thanks for inspiring everyone! I found a spot today where I could have done the entire 100 at once…the motor vehicle department. I finished up the ones I needed to do today and tomorrow.

• March 10, 2017 11:27 AM

Excellent location idea! Probably got a full range of people’s expressions :( :P :) :}

2. miatagrrl permalink
    March 9, 2017 11:42 PM

It’s really cool to see the participation worldwide! I think this is going to have to become an annual thing, Marc! Why not 7 days — a true week — though? It might give people more time on the weekend to finish up without feeling like they didn’t quite make it. Not me, of course — I’ll be done tomorrow! ;-)

– Tina

• March 10, 2017 1:30 PM

Yes I’m sure we’ll do it again! I could see gong the 7 days, but maybe I’d only use the extra time for this kind of sharing post? I’m tired from only 5! Hahah. But yes, next year, same but better, and it will be great to have people show some year-on-year progress? That’s always inspiring.

3. March 9, 2017 11:49 PM

Yes, it was a great idea, and a great success! Got me at a bad time, since I had too much going on to draw as much as I’d have liked, but still enjoyed it, and loved seeing what other people were doing. Congrats!

4. March 10, 2017 5:24 PM

Nice to see lots of different peoples’ work! I wish I was this good, but I’ll keep practising and hopefully this time next year I’ll be better!

5. May 11, 2017 3:52 PM

Great to see such a wide range of styles from so many talented people. Might get involved next year!

Trackbacks