Are you checking out other people’s #OneWeek100People2018?

March 7, 2018

BTW, 2018 is finished, you can go here for a list of  > all posts related to OneWeek100People <

Here’s the easiest way to enjoy everyone’s #OneWeek100People2018 sketches.

And the reason I keep saying it doesn’t matter if you post on your own page, or in a group, or anywhere at all  – as long as you post with the hashtag.

If we search on Facebook for the tag, then hit ‘Photos’ and ‘See All Public Photos’ – we get an incredible gallery of art – all done in the last few days!

There are similar search functions on Twitter, Instagram and of course, you can just google/image the tag #OneWeek100People2018.

Just a note – if you’re posting to a group – like Urban Sketchers on facebook, or Artistic Nudes on Flickr – check the group rules. They each have guidelines of what kind of content to share and you don’t want a mixup :) #OneWeek100People2018 is agnostic. We just want you to draw.

If in doubt – hashtag it, and keep it on your own timeline :)

I’m loving the variety – from sniping people at art class :)

To classic cafe sketching (or is that tea shop? Coffee in Asian teacups?!)

This looks like sketching from a movie – that’s a fun way to get it done at home.

Media experiments! Jellyroll white pen on black sketchbook.

Or sketching into your daily journal.

So – try out the hashtag search on your favorite social media platform and see what everyone else is sketching!

~m

1. March 7, 2018 2:37 PM

For those of us who have abandoned FaceBook it would be SO nice if you posted to your instagram account, Marc. #OneWeek100people2018 is going strong there as well. :)

• Ekfmef permalink
      March 8, 2018 5:28 AM

Yes, this! I don’t post my scribbles to my facebookaccount because I don’t want my siblings to to offer snide comments. Instagram is a really nice and supportive place! And it’s nice to find people from the same level and see how we improve together.

• March 8, 2018 8:24 AM

My goodness – I never thought of that problem – if they laugh at you we will get everyone in USK to tell them off! Don’t be afraid of them :) we have your back!

• March 8, 2018 4:30 PM

@Ekfmef I share that frustration on instagram, too, but solved it by setting up a separate account that most friends and family members have yet to discover :)

2. March 7, 2018 6:21 PM

Mark, I love what you have going on here. I wasn’t able to join this year, due to the timing, but will you host this event at the same time next year?

• March 7, 2018 8:46 PM

That’s the plan yes :) Hope to carry it on like Nanowrimo and Inktober!